Search for content in message boards

Family search

Replies: 3

Re: Family search

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 1:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Charles Franklin WALLACE Filkey. My grandmother was Orfita "BACA" FILKEY. She was Orfita Garcia before she remarried Frank Filkey. I AM SURE THAT WE ARE cousins. Your father was Ray Garcia and your mother is or was Charlette Garcia. Your uncle was Rolly Garcia and we have a cousin named Frankie which is a female cousin. My father was Charles Roy Filkey. My middle name and frankie's middle name are in honor of your grandfather Frank R. Filkey. My uncle Ray and Aunt Charlette lived in stockton, Ca for a period of time. Uncle Ray painted my fathers house that was moved from Texedo st to Teixiera drive. I am 62 now and will be 63 soon. Frankie should be close to my age. I have not seen Frankie since WE were todlers. If you like you can CONTACT ME at kcuhc31950@yahoo.com. Ps my oldest son lives in San Diego area/ SPRING VALLEY. I was just taking to my wife about you and frankie a month ago while we were in San Diego and wondering where this side of my family is living and how they are doing. One more thing if i remember correctly you have sister. There were family problems in our family and I hope you or Frankie will not hold that against me. Your cousin Chuck. Ok. by for now.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
John Garcia 21 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
catarchuleta 22 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
montanezfo 24 Mar 2009 1:55AM GMT 
kcuhc31950 29 Jan 2013 8:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions