Search for content in message boards

Casaus, Salazar

Replies: 1

Re: Casaus, Salazar

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 8:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Salazar's
Hi. Camila was born 2-20-1858. FILM # 16974 / Santa Cruz baptism. Listing her mother as Soledad and listing they were from Chama. No father is listed just as no father is listed for Agapito birth or All 3 siblings marraiges. (nepo, Agapito or Camila) I have no proof that Isabel was Soledad's sister, However I do know that Agapito was born with mgp/ being Juan Jose Salazar and Maria Nezmecia De Herrera. (he carried his mother's father's name)I also know that Isabel had a child name Jose listing the father unknown and born with mgp/ being Juan Jose and De Herrera (he carried his mother's father's name)Just like Soledads son. I do believe Isabel is her sister. Soledad & Isabel were listed in the census for Sante Fe in 1860.
I show a Soledad being born to a Juan Jose & Maria Herrera B: 06-17-1827 also show Guadalupe Salazar B 08-24-1834 to a Juan Jose & Maria Herrera Born San Juan delos Caballeros So obviously Soledad has a sister named Guadalupe that I can verify. Book # 978.952/s1 k2 Baptisms 1726 thru 1870 You are welcom to any of the documents I have. I can scan them to you. You can email me @ pandsagain8@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
graciet28 16 Nov 2005 1:23PM GMT 
pandsagain 10 Nov 2012 3:51AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions