Search for content in message boards

Emilio and Rosenda Jaramillo

Replies: 0

Emilio and Rosenda Jaramillo

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 1:04PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: MY GREAT GRAND PARENTS
I never know them but I wish I did. my great grandpa was born in Chimarron N.M, on Feb.16th 1892. he was the son of Vidal and Escolatica (Apodaca) Jaramillo after his parents died he was raised by his grandparents. in 1927 my great grandpa married Rosenda Herrera in mora nm. during life my great grandparents had four kids three girls and one boy.
then in Jan. 2, 1980 my great grandma past away, my grandma told me when she was still alive and the doc was telling her and her brother and sisters how long she will live my grandma was crying and one of the sisters came up and said "don't cry." because of my great grandpa.

after this my great grandpa moved on and will stay at my grandmas or with his kids. later my great grandpa meet a woman that live in mora and so went to live with her but when this happen some of his kids were upset with him maybe thinking after there moms death there dad will just forget and move on which he did not. from here I don't know if great grandpa called or what but his son Joe went to pick him up from mora but after this my grandma saw her dad and what she told me was that when she saw his feet both toes were black as charcoal. when my grandma took him to the doctors they said they will have cut off her dads legs which never happened , but during life he died because of his toes and a broken heart for my great grandma he past away Nov. 1, on a Sunday at memorial hospital of sweetwater county he was at the age of 95

Find a board about a specific topic