Search for content in message boards

Ross/Camunez family

Replies: 4

Re: Art Ross

Posted: 16 Nov 2010 1:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
This Message was from a long time ago. Hoping you still read this board. I am researching this family. They are direct descendants of my husband. George Ross was a direct descendant. I recently learned that George and Maria had a child Yolanda Ross born in 1913 in Texas. What is interesting is that this child would of been born when George was also married to Eustacia Dominguez and having other children.

This is what I have currently

Reynaldo Camunez & Otilia Marquardt had,
Porfiria
Maria Jesus
Refugia
Teresa (b 1824 married George Sr b 1921 Baden Germany. They had Candelaria, George J. and Adolfo Ross.
Reynaldo (b 1847 married Otilia Marquardt, they had
Maria, Katy, Deloris, Angelita, Amelia, Francisco and
Reynaldo Jr.

Theresa Camunez Ross was the mother of George Ross and her brother Reynaldo was George's Uncle. So Renaldo's daughter Maria would of been George's 1st cousin. How likely is this? The oral family history indicates that George traveled frequently to New Mexico to vist with cousins. The 1900 census in San Lorenzo George is found with a Montero family who the elder remembered as being Texas cousins but were living in San Lorenzo. That this was in 1900 and he is listed as a widow would indicate this was right after the death of Josefa, before his marriage to Eustacia and Maria.
Can anyone clarify or correct any of this? Has anyone additional information? Contact me @ arensbergfamilytree@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Art Ross 25 May 1999 10:34AM GMT 
Liz Gonzales 27 Apr 2000 12:18AM GMT 
CArensberg 16 Nov 2010 8:56PM GMT 
dkewald 9 Dec 2010 8:38PM GMT 
dkewald 9 Dec 2010 8:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions