Search for content in message boards

Viola CRANDALL and husband, Alvin U. THOMPSON

Replies: 0

Viola CRANDALL and husband, Alvin U. THOMPSON

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 11:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CRANDALL, THOMPSON, VANDEE, LYON, UTTER, TURTON, WYSOLOWSKI
Hoping to locate family members of Alvin U. THOMPSON and his wife, Viola Marquerite (CRANDALL).

Alvin d. May 13, 2011 at the NYS Veterans Home in Oxford, Chenango County, NY but had been living in Onondaga Hill in Onondaga County, NY prior to his death. He was born & raised in Pharsalia, Chenango County, the s/o Frank and Emma L. (UTTER). he lived a # of yrs in Oxford and Norwich before moving to Marcellus and Onondaga Hill in Onondaga County, NY.

Viola was the youngest of 7 children born in Cortland County in 1921 to Millard F. Crandall Jr. and Bridgie (VANDEE)and lived in various areas of Cortland County before her marriage. She was a sister to Rose Mae (Crandall) LYON - my children's paternal Great grandmother.

As far as I know Viola is still alive and perhaps still living in Onondaga County.

Alvin and Viola had the following known children: Donald Thompson of Skaneateles and daughters Judy (Thomas) TURTON of Syracuse and Jeannine (David) WYSOLOWSKI of Orlando, FL., along with 3 grandchildren and their families who all lived in Onondaga county at the time of Alvin's death.

I would very much like to communicate with any of the above named individuals or with anyone with direct knowledge of this family and it's connection to the Crandall- VanDee family line to exchange information and possibly photos.

Thank you, Kem Hart-Baker

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions