Search for content in message boards

Rundell

Replies: 0
Posted: 18 Sep 2012 9:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone have information on Seth, Josiah and/or Joshua Rundell? My husband is a direct descendent of Seth. These three migrated in the late 1780s=1792 to the Mississippi Territory after the American Revolution. They received Spanish land grants in the Mississippi Territory, Claiborne County, Port Gibson, south of Vicksburg and North of Natchez along the Mississippi River. Seth received 640+ acres while Josiah and Joshua each received 240+ acres. I cannot find their birthplace. I believe they were brothers or cousins. They migrated with James and Abraham Lobdell. Joshua married Rachel Lobdell(Lobdal), Seth married Elizabeth and Josiah is unknown. I have found information on all three after they arrived but cannot find documents to indicate where they originated. I cannot prove but I suspect their father was Jacob Rundell. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I am at a dead end. I live in Baton Rouge, LA. Thanks, Judy

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions