Search for content in message boards

Looking for Doris C. and Willodene M. Koch or Cook

Replies: 0

Looking for Doris C. and Willodene M. Koch or Cook

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 8:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Koch (Cook), Wieme, Kuter, Cook (Koch), Zimmer, Kuhn
Doris C. and Willodene M. are the daughters of Adeline Schoeters (born in Belgium) and William Arthur Cook.
Doris C. is born abt december 1919 in Rochester, NY. Her sister Willodene M. abt 1931, Rochester NY. My husband is related to them by the way of Adeline Schoeters. His grandmother was Mathilde Schoeters (married Eduard Wieme), sister of Adeline Koch/Cook and half sister of Maria Magdalena Schoeters (married Eduard Kuter). Contact has been lost between the sisters just before WWII (abt1940). I found out this week that the Koch family changed their familyname into Cook. When i read the 1940 Census i find out that they lived that time : Kelly Road 64, Brighton, Monroe, NY. William is still truckdriver. Last trace of the family is Willodene living : 35g University Av., Rochester, NY. according US Directories 1959. Can somebody help me to refind this family please ? I already am in contact with the Wieme descendents and with the Kuter family in the U.S.A.. Thanks !

ps : i know that William Arthus is a son of Nicholas Koch and Amelia Zimmer, descendents from Frank Koch and Elisabeth Kuhn.
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions