Search for content in message boards

Gould Family Bible

Replies: 0

Gould Family Bible

Posted: 22 Mar 2000 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 9:08AM GMT
Surnames: Gould, Porter, Munson, Doolittle
I am looking for information on the Gould family from Utica,NY, Oneida County. The father Samuel A. Gould supposedly ran a fruit stand. They were in Oneida county from 1790 til 1829 at least. The mother was Catherine Willard Porter. We have a copy of Samuel's Bible copyright 1830. Some of the names listed in it are Silence Gould,Benjamin Gould,Emily Ann Gould,Catherine M. Gould married Sylvester Doolittle,William D. Porter married Nabby Jones,Sardis Stone married Mary Porter,John Miller married Amy Porter. Also listed dates of death for Sardis Stone & his wife Mary Porter Stone,George Stoddard Gould,Charles E. Gould,Jane Ann Elizabeth Gould,and Catherine Gould.The dates range from 1790 til 1838 when Catherine Gould died.
Is anyone else researching this family? If so, I would love to hear from you.I would also like to know if anyone knows how to find birth,marriage or death records from that long ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions