Search for content in message boards

French Family

Replies: 7

Re: French Family

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 10:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: French, Dix, Hotaling , Butterley,Hauser ,Houck
Nice to meet you...Sorry its over the computer....I do not have alot of info on the French side and where they came from or the Buttlerley side...Just looking on ancestry .com and trying to find what I could and what I have been told growing up....I have info on most of my cousins in New York but basic stuff....Don and I started some years ago ( Aunt Loretta's oldest son.)Most of my work is going to cemetery's...and looking on Ancestry.com....I was up in New York a few years back..went to Ononadaga Libraury and genealogy dept...Was great would like to go again....Never found out where my grandfather was born... I think I know they lived in Cardiff...Never could get a copy of a birth certifcate...My father was Grover William French Jr...He retired from the USAF...and was in World WarII..My Dad use to tell me alot of stories about growing up...I had a hard time trying to find my ggrandmother Nellie J French Haynes....She must have remarried again...I think her name was Hauser or Houser(Maiden name)...Would appreciate any thing you have that might help me some..My mothers name was Sadie Hazel Lee Sessions French...My family here in Horry County,SC goes back 7 or more generations....but some of that was real easy...Thank you for taken the time and its always a pleasure to meet someone that new my relatives..Your help would be greatly appreciated...Thank you...Pamela French-Brown...
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PamelaBrown45... 4 Aug 2002 1:53AM GMT 
CrankshawDave... 25 Oct 2012 8:50PM GMT 
PamelaBrown45... 26 Oct 2012 12:09AM GMT 
kathydon217 26 Oct 2012 2:49AM GMT 
PamelaBrown45... 26 Oct 2012 4:22AM GMT 
CrankshawDave... 26 Oct 2012 2:54PM GMT 
PamelaBrown45... 26 Oct 2012 4:09PM GMT 
CrankshawDave... 26 Oct 2012 7:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions