Search for content in message boards

Samuel FINCH in Ontario County in 1820

Replies: 1

Re: Samuel FINCH in Ontario County in 1820

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 11:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FINCH, PARKER
I have sent you an email, but will repeat some here for anyone else following this thread.

I also have a Samuel Finch associated with the locations you have noted. My Samuel was born probably by 1750 (est. based on ages of children) and died between 19 May 1804 (date of will) and 29 Jun 1804 (date of probate) in Easton (now Gorham), Ontario County, New York. He is perhaps the Samuel Finch who was a head of household in the 1790 U.S. Census in Saratoga, Albany (later Saratoga) County, New York. The family was in Greenfield, Saratoga County in the 1790s. My Samuel’s son-in-law, Asahel Parker moved to Huron County, Ohio about 1817.

Ontario County Deeds, and most other counties in New York, have been microfilmed with the digital images available to browse online at FamilySearch.com. Many of the probate records are also available to browse at FamilySearch.
Will Testators Indexes for most New York Counties are also available at SAMPUBCO http://www.sampubco.com/index.htm

Regards,
Marjean
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mikeclark56 9 Jan 2013 1:26AM GMT 
MHWorkman 10 Jan 2013 6:38PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions