I am looking for the family (ancestors and decendants) of George B. Speanburg and wife Flora L.WAGNER. Everything here is what I've confirmed through census, SSDI, cemetery, and military records, and death certificates.
George B. SPEANBURGH, b Feb 1864, d 1943, mar abt 1888 to Flora L. WAGNER, b Jul 1870, d 1953, Lived from 1900 census through 1930 in Valley Falls (Town of Pittstown), Rennselaer Co.NY. Both buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Schaghticoke
(1) Harry SPEANBURGH, b Feb 1889, d Aug 27, 1936, mar to Estelle CROSS, b 1895, d 1920, both buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Schaghticoke
(2) Naioma SPEANBURGH, b Aug 1891
(3) Una SPEANBURGH, b May 16, 1892, d Nov 1966, prob never married, buried Elmood Cemetery, Schaghticoke
(4) Paul SPEANBURGH, b Apr 1893
(5) Earl SPEANBURGH, b Dec 12, 1895 Schaghticoke, d.1959, mar to Eva Unknown, b 1895, d 1973, both buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Schaghticoke. They had 4 sons and 1 daughter for which I have some information.
(6) William SPEANBURGH, b Mar 17, 1898, d Sept 27, 1950, buried Elmwood Cemetery, Schaghticoke
(7) America SPEANBURGH, b Mar 1900
(8) Jay SPEANBURH, b Mar 8, 1902 Valley Falls, NY, d Apr 21, 1959 Baltimore, MD, bur St. Peters Cemetery, Baltimore, mar (a) Catharine Livingston bet 1930-32, divorced before 1953, mar (b) unknown- possibly Mary. They had 2 daughters, of which I have some information.
(9) Estelle SPEANBURGH, b 1905, 1988, bur Elmwood Cemetery, Schaghticoke, prob never married.
(10) George SPEANBURGH, b abt 1908, prob died bet 1910-1920
(11) Lester SPEANBURG, b. Feb 16, 1910, d Feb 13, 1982
(12) Flora SPEANBURGH, b abt 1914
As for the parents of George B. Speanburgh, I have a dilemma. I believe he came from Coeymans Hollow, Albany Co. However, I have 2 different families I find him in, with the right age and name. The 1880 Census for Coeymans shows George B. is the 16 yr old son of James and Willian H. SPENEBURGH, working in a papermill. But George B. on the 1870 Coeymans census shows he is 5 yrs old, attending school and living with William and Loisa SPEENBURG. I've discounted spellings as I've seen about 5 or 6 different ways it has been spelled within the known relatives. It is possible he's a nephew, living with William and Loisa, as there isn't relationship mentioned on that census. But I just don't know. Does anyone have any information on the Speanburgh families in either county? Thanks in advance.