Search for content in message boards

Cemetery lookup for Catherine "Kate" Lavinia Fitzgerald Ferguson

Replies: 15

Re: Cemetery lookup for Catherine "Kate" Lavinia Fitzgerald Ferguson

Posted: 26 Jan 2013 1:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fitzgerald Ferguson
Thank you so much. I have never seen the film. The gggranddaughter-in-law of Catherine had emailed me back in December. She was wondering if due to a posting where I was looking for John Coote Fitzgerald and the only thing she knew for fact was that her father was a John Fitzgerald (attorney in Limerick City) and Catherine's appr. birth date. I was playing around on January 4 on Family Search and found the death iformation and found out that it says her parents were John Fitzgerald and Anna Maria Fitzgerald. I know that there were two John Fitzgeralds who were Attorney's for the time, but I find it hard to believe that their wives would have the same name. I have the baptism records for their other three children and have copied just about the entire film. Again thank you so much for copying the record. Linda and Chuck will be so excited to see it, when they get back from their trip. My email is csj0767@sbcglobal.net.
Thank you Janet, Lynn and everyone who has been bouncing suggestions back and forth.
Carla
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
csj0767 26 Jan 2013 2:03AM GMT 
csj0767 26 Jan 2013 2:03AM GMT 
janetb 26 Jan 2013 4:45PM GMT 
csj0767 26 Jan 2013 8:34PM GMT 
Gerald Tobin 25 Jan 2013 7:51PM GMT 
sigen 25 Jan 2013 8:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions