Search for content in message boards

Philip Schuyler, Artist

Replies: 6

Re: Philip Schuyler, Artist

Posted: 18 Mar 2009 11:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Joy - please excuse my addressing you by your first name but I wanted to let you know that visiting your Web Site was a JOY for me - our Lt Col son just came home from a 15 month dangerous nerve wracking tour in Iraq as the 4th Inf Div Civil Affairs Officer, the Division your hubby so wonderfully and historically portrayed in his work. (Prior to that our son served in Afghanistan as well). Those paintings and pictures made memories flood back to me of those very trying years when our brave young men and women were putting their lives on the line while their drugged hippie contemporaries were prancing all around running our Nation into the ground. I vividly remember training so many of those young folks at Ft Dix and Ft Leonard Wood preparing them for battle with the despots trying to steal freedom from our neighbors in SE Asia. Thank you ever so much for sharing these works of art with us. I found out about them while assisting other genealogists via the RootsWeb of Ancestry.com and came upon your Posting -thanks again, Resp G.J. Messmer COL USAR Retd
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ernest Haag 17 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT 
20joy 11 Mar 2009 12:21PM GMT 
mandg96691 18 Mar 2009 5:51PM GMT 
michaelcstewa... 4 Oct 2009 12:02PM GMT 
1_dschrank 17 Oct 2012 3:32AM GMT 
mschuyler24 6 May 2013 1:48AM GMT 
mschuyler24 6 May 2013 1:58AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions