Search for content in message boards

Trying to contact Harold Van Aken RE: Joseph G Benton Bible: Neversink, NY Sullivan USA

Replies: 4

Re: Trying to contact Harold Van Aken RE: Joseph G Benton Bible: Neversink, NY Sullivan USA

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 6:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
My father James H. Benton graduated from Livingston Manor HS. He was born in '47. Was friends with Mike Schwartz. 'Boon' Krupp, and Alan Weiner. His mother was Ruth, and his dad, Herman. My cousins still live in the area as do my brother and mom (in New Hampton). We lived in Parksville until '75 and then moved to Middletown. I still have many relatives up on Fox Mtn/Benton Hollow. Leona is my aunt, and she was doing a lot of the genealogy for my family back in the mid-90s. Strange thing is my wife recently ran into a woman who married a Benton from backwoods So. GA, Northern FL. who is probably related to me. The conversation made me google the bible again. Then I found your post, which didn't come up years ago when I found the old EBay listing. I'm amazed I found the buyer of the bible and that you replied! I'd really like to speak with you privately if you have the opportunity. sbenton555 at yahoo.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SBenton71 19 Jul 2013 10:22PM GMT 
haroldvanaken... 20 Jul 2013 1:42PM GMT 
SBenton71 21 Jul 2013 10:49PM GMT 
haroldvanaken... 21 Jul 2013 11:30PM GMT 
SBenton71 22 Jul 2013 12:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions