Search for content in message boards

Trying to contact Harold Van Aken RE: Joseph G Benton Bible: Neversink, NY Sullivan USA

Replies: 4

Trying to contact Harold Van Aken RE: Joseph G Benton Bible: Neversink, NY Sullivan USA

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 4:22PM GMT
Classification: Bible
Dear Mr. Van Aken.

While thinking about my father's passing yesterday, I decided to do a new search on a family bible I once saw on ebay in 2007. It was listing # 5673180607. The original message I sent to RWelch in FL, USA is pasted below.I never received a reply.

I am looking for anything related to an old family tale I had heard about an ancestor named 'Hawk' based on his marriage to a Native American woman (I believe from a Blackfoot Tribe). I recently saw in thread that you may have purchased that bible on Ebay. I was wondering if you might still have it?

Thanks for any help you have on this matter.
I was hoping to have a boy after the birth of my daughter, because I am the last male in my line. I am 41, and this 'Benton' branch sadly ends with me.

Thanks for any information you may have about this bible.

Sincerely,
Steve Benton

------------------------------------------
written to rwelch3 At tampabay

---

Hello.

I was wondering if you still possessed the Joseph G Benton bible circa 1858?

If not I was hoping you might know who bought it from you.

I found an old listing on EBAY after doing some research on a long since gone relative named Hawk Benton.

It was listing # 5673180607

I'd really appreciate anything you might still know about this bible. I realize your inventory is HUGE, but anything would help.

Sincerely,

Steve Benton

__ Sorry to create a new thread as this site wouldn't allow me to reply to the original Harold Van Aken post in 2006. -I hope this even posts!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SBenton71 19 Jul 2013 10:22PM GMT 
haroldvanaken... 20 Jul 2013 1:42PM GMT 
SBenton71 21 Jul 2013 10:49PM GMT 
haroldvanaken... 21 Jul 2013 11:30PM GMT 
SBenton71 22 Jul 2013 12:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic