Search for content in message boards

Wanaksink Lake

Replies: 0

Wanaksink Lake

Posted: 30 Aug 2013 11:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello everyone. My parents owned a cabin on the lake from the late 1960s until the mid 1970s when it was destroyed by a fire . Lately I am almost obsessed with gathering any and all information I can about the lake around that time period. I have such wonderful childhood memories of being up there and just seeing the few pictures of the Clubhouse that I have been able to find online have brought me such joy .If anyone has anything at all that they could tell me about anything to do with the lake or the people who had cabins there then, too,I would greatly appreciate it . I was only about 8 years old at the time of the fire . I do however, remember that we had neighbors whose last name was Space and that there was an elderly woman named Mrs. Breen that we would always stop and speak to on our way in. I think she lived in a house by the little beach area near the clubhouse. Ok .. Hopefully someone may be able to tell me more. Thanks for taking the time to read this . Alyssa Mills. . My email is Vegangirl320@yahoo.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions