Search for content in message boards

Seek German Ancestors in Ulster County

Replies: 1

Seek German Ancestors in Ulster County

Dieter Schwarmann (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 1999 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SCHWARMANN, MASTEN, FIELD, MEYER
Seek descendant-links to my German ancestors in Ulster Co.
My ggreatuncle, Johann Friedrich SCHWARMANN(1), immigrated from Sagehorn, Germany, abt. 1840, and settled around Kingston. He had at least one son, J. Frederick (John Fred) SCHWARMANN(2), b. abt. 1850, who married a Cora MASTEN of Wallkill, Ulster Co., abt. 1875. They, in turn, had at least one son, J. Frederick (John Fred) SCHWARMANN(3), b. 14 Aug 1878, who married on 03 Jun 1903, probably in Kingston, a Julia FIELD, b. 07 Aug 1877 in Cockburn, Ulster Co. Julia FIELD was the daughter of Mary C. MEYER, the ggranddaughter of Christian MEYER of Saugerties, Ulster Co. I would like to find out whatever happened to the family of my uncle, J. Frederick SCHWARMANN(3) and his wife Julia MEYER-FIELD? Where did they live, did they have any children and what happened to them, and where did they die? Also the whereabouts of my greatuncle, J. Friedrich SCHWARMANN(2) and his wife Cora MASTEN is of great interest to me. And who can shed some light on my ggreatuncle, Johann Friedrich Schwarmann(1) of Kingston? Any response is greatly appreciated. Dieter Schwarmann, Sacramento, CA.
Email: rhsconsult@jps.net

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dieter Schwarmann 20 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT 
dnlleo 18 Jan 2013 9:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic