Search for content in message boards

Henry Finn of Salem, Wahington Co., New York in 1789

Replies: 3

Re: Henry Finn of Salem, Wahington Co., New York in 1789

Posted: 26 Dec 2006 8:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Finn
Hello, my name is Richard Finn. Henry may be my gggg grandfather. From what has been determined Henry was living in Sherburne, Chenango Co, NY in 1800. One of his sons was George Finn who eventually settled in
Ellisburg(h), Jefferson Co, NY. Next was Edwin R. Finn of Ellisburg and Woodville, NY who went to CA during the Gold Rush and dying there in 1857. His 1st son, George Amos Finn, traveled quite a bit (IL, the Dakotas) but ended up back in Woodville dying there in 1912. His only son, William DeEstine Finn, had moved to LaFox, IL and had his father buried there and moved his mother there. My father Walton Chaffee Finn was born in LaFox, but Wm. eventually moved the family to Santa Ana, CA. My father attended the U of WI where met my mother. After completing med sch. he practiced for several years in Fond du Lac, WI where I was born, but eventually moved to Tucson, AZ, for the remainder of his life. I myself now live in NC.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ed Mason 4 Nov 2003 5:57AM GMT 
maryann 25 Nov 2003 2:14PM GMT 
Ed Mason 15 Dec 2003 6:46PM GMT 
finn241 27 Dec 2006 3:05AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions