Looking for parentage of HALL, John D. (b.abt. 1815 Vt.- Dec. 1871, IA) m.1835-1837, China, Genessee/Wyoming Co. NY. to Sylvia KIBBE/E (b.18 May 1814 China, Genesee Co. NY - 1 Mar. 1900, Longmont, Boulder Co. CO, dau. of Israel KIBBE & Azubah ROOT)
1840 census lists them in China, Genesee Co. --which became Arcade, Wyoming County. 1850 PA census lists them in West Fallowfield TWP, Crawford County. Arrived there from Arcade(China), Wyoming County, NY. abt. 1854 - ? in WI--might have joined Israel KIBBE in Fond du Lac Co. WI. By 1860, they had moved to Iowa. According to Sylvia's obit. John died in a blizzard in 1871 IA. We don't know where Sylvia was until 1895.
Children of John HALL & Sylvia KIBBE :
1) Armenia/Ormena Hall b.1837 NY d.8 Jan. 1914 CO. m. William Stoddard & Chester Douglas--children: Loella & Chauncy Stoddard;
2) Azubah Hall b.1839 NY m. Frances Messenger - no children;
3) Anah Mathers Hall b.Feb. 1839 NY d. March 1923, Wallowa Co. OR. children: Orval, Mable & Edith;
4) Amelia Hall b.1844 NY m.June 1864 IA to Amos A. Hall, d. 1930, children: Louis, Thaddius L., Elma, Claudeus C. Pearly, & Perry;
5) Arthur Anderson Hall b.1848 Crawford Co. PA d. 1926? OR? m. Nancy Boury, children: John, Clarence E., Louella, Alma, Eric, Murel;
6) Ann Hall b.July 1854 WI. d. 1903, Marshall County, Iowa. m. James Henry Brunner, children: Anna & Olive;
7) Adaline Hall b.1855 WI m. ? Jenkins, last known to be in Loveland, Larimer County, CO in 1930-- children unknown.
Any info and along with other descendants would be greatly appreciated. Sara Ekelmann --This address is good until March 1999.