Search for content in message boards

lost granfather

Replies: 15


Posted: 23 Nov 2012 12:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Nov 2012 12:45PM GMT
You don't need a Social Security number to get a death certificate. You just need a date and the place of death. Besides... isn't he the one who died in 1936? The Social Security Trust Fund was created in 1939 so looking for that number isn't even an option for your John Ohara.

Apply for the death certificate with the town clerk where he died or that State's archives.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
vansicklen1 23 Nov 2012 7:37PM GMT 
bosmsmanglasg... 18 Oct 2012 3:55PM GMT 
vansicklen1 22 Oct 2012 12:41PM GMT 
bosmsmanglasg... 22 Oct 2012 2:13PM GMT 
vansicklen1 22 Oct 2012 2:39PM GMT 
bosmsmanglasg... 23 Oct 2012 11:33AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic