Search for content in message boards

descendants of Everett Phillippie and Cladie B Shoffner of Coble

Replies: 3

Re: descendants of Everett Phillippie and Cladie B Shoffner of Coble

Posted: 29 Nov 2010 9:33AM GMT
Classification: Query

1. Everett Phillippie was born 29 JUN 1891 in Indiana, and died 2 MAR 1981 in Alamance County, North Carolina. He was buried in Low's Lutheran Church Cemetery. He married Cladia Blanch Shoffner, daughter of John Michael Shoffner and Martha Alice Shoffner. She was born 29 JAN 1899 in Alamance County, North Carolina, and died 16 APR 1929 in Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina. She was buried in Low's Lutheran Church Cemetery.

Children of Everett Phillippie and Cladia Blanch Shoffner are:+ 2 i. Fannie Mae Phillippie was born 25 NOV 1917 in North Carolina.
+ 3 ii. Dempsey Willard Phillippie was born ABT 1920 in North Carolina.
+ 4 iii. Lucy Lee Phillippie was born ABT 1922 in North Carolina.
+ 5 iv. Burness Woods Phillippie was born ABT 1924 in North Carolina.
6 v. Everette June Phillippie was born ABT 1925 in North Carolina.
+ 7 vi. Leonard Ervin Phillippie was born 14 MAY 1927 in Alamance County, North Carolina, and died 17 JUL 2008 in Alamance County, North Carolina.
+ 8 vii. Alice Phillippie was born ABT 1929 in North Carolina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Descendant Register, Generation No. 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Fannie Mae Phillippie (Everett Phillippie1) was born 25 NOV 1917 in North Carolina. She married Barney Herbert Marley. He was born 11 NOV 1917 in North Carolina, and died 5 AUG 1988 in Alamance County, North Carolina. He was buried in Low's Lutheran Church Cemetery.

Child of Fannie Mae Phillippie and Barney Herbert Marley is: 9 i. Living Marley.

3. Dempsey Willard Phillippie (Everett Phillippie1) was born ABT 1920 in North Carolina. He married Helen Holden BEF 1942. She was born 2 OCT 1924 in North Carolina, and died 18 DEC 1974 in Moses Cone Hospital, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina. She was buried in Mt Pleasant Church Cemetery, Liberty. He married Living Tate.

Child of Dempsey Willard Phillippie and Helen Holden is: 10 i. Living Phillippie.

4. Lucy Lee Phillippie (Everett Phillippie1) was born ABT 1922 in North Carolina. She married Raymond Floyd Culberson. He was born 28 JUL 1914, and died 27 FEB 2006 in Alamance County, North Carolina.

Children of Lucy Lee Phillippie and Raymond Floyd Culberson are: 11 i. Living Culberson.
12 ii. Living Culberson.
+ 13 iii. Living Culberson.
14 iv. Living Culberson. She married Living Martin.
+ 15 v. Living Culberson.
16 vi. Living Culberson. She married Living 2006.

5. Burness Woods Phillippie (Everett Phillippie1) was born ABT 1924 in North Carolina. He married Leatrice Marie Sharpe, daughter of Charles Patterson Sharpe and Jessie Emeline Farrell. She was born 1925 in Alamance County, North Carolina.

Children of Burness Woods Phillippie and Leatrice Marie Sharpe are:+ 17 i. Living Phillippie.
18 ii. Living Phillippie.
+ 19 iii. Living Phillippie.

7. Leonard Ervin Phillippie (Everett Phillippie1) was born 14 MAY 1927 in Alamance County, North Carolina, and died 17 JUL 2008 in Alamance County, North Carolina. He was buried in Low's Lutheran Church Cemetery. He married Living Shaw.

Children of Leonard Ervin Phillippie and Living Shaw are:+ 20 i. Living Phillippie.
21 ii. Living Phillippie.
22 iii. Living Phillippie.

8. Alice Phillippie (Everett Phillippie1) was born ABT 1929 in North Carolina. She married Hubert E Lee Marley. He was born 23 JAN 1926, and died 28 AUG 2007 in Alamance County, North Carolina.

Child of Alice Phillippie and Hubert E Lee Marley is: 23 i. Living Marley.

Descendant Register, Generation No. 3

13. Living Culberson (Lucy Lee Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). She married Living Edwards.

Children of Living Culberson and Living Edwards are:+ 24 i. Living Edwards.
+ 25 ii. Living Edwards.
+ 26 iii. Living Edwards.

15. Living Culberson (Lucy Lee Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). He married Living Smith.

Children of Living Culberson and Living Smith are: 27 i. Living Culberson.
28 ii. Living Culberson.

17. Living Phillippie (Burness Woods Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). She married Living Webster, son of Goley Webster and Daisy Ruth Murr.

Children of Living Phillippie and Living Webster are:+ 29 i. Living Webster.
30 ii. Living Webster.

19. Living Phillippie (Burness Woods Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). She married Living Crawford.

Child of Living Phillippie and Living Crawford is: 31 i. Living Crawford.

20. Living Phillippie (Leonard Ervin Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). She married Living Merlini.

Children of Living Phillippie and Living Merlini are: 32 i. Living Merlini.
33 ii. Living Merlini.
34 iii. Living Merlini.

Descendant Register, Generation No. 4

24. Living Edwards (Living Culberson3, Lucy Lee Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). She married Living McCallister.

Child of Living Edwards is: 35 i. Living Edwards.

25. Living Edwards (Living Culberson3, Lucy Lee Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). She married Living Workman. She married Living Penley.

Child of Living Edwards and Living Workman is: 36 i. Living Workman.

Children of Living Edwards and Living Penley are: 37 i. Living Penley.
38 ii. Living Penley.

26. Living Edwards (Living Culberson3, Lucy Lee Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). She married Living Riggans.

Child of Living Edwards is: 39 i. Jessica Ann Riggans was born 1999 in Alamance County, North Carolina, and died 1999 in Orange County, North Carolina.

Children of Living Edwards and Living Riggans are: 40 i. Living Riggans.
41 ii. Living Riggans.

29. Living Webster (Living Phillippie3, Burness Woods Phillippie2, Everett Phillippie1). She married Living Cardwell, son of Living Cardwell and Living Parrish.

Children of Living Webster and Living Cardwell are: 42 i. Living Cardwell.
43 ii. Living Cardwell.
44 iii. Living Cardwell.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
susiehelme 30 Jun 2010 11:49AM GMT 
bhatfield_199... 29 Nov 2010 4:33PM GMT 
cculberson100 12 Sep 2012 5:29PM GMT 
wade0307 22 Sep 2013 5:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions