Search for content in message boards

descendants of Everett Phillippie and Cladie B Shoffner of Coble

Replies: 3

Re: descendants of Everett Phillippie and Cladie B Shoffner of Coble

Posted: 22 Sep 2013 11:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
cculberson100: I know who you are and I know your brother because he went to school with my husband; they graduated together in 1972 from Southern Alamance High School. You went to school with a cousin of mine and you probably know my sister. My paternal gradparents were A C "Jack" and Lessie Shoffner. My grandfather's grandparents were John Michael and Martha Alice (Shoffner) Shoffner. I remember you played softball for my father when he coached womens softball. But back to the Phillippies. I got to wondering one day abot the relationship between the two families and started looking and researching. I remember my grandmother saying something about a Cladie Shoffner and being married to a Phillippie. So when I started researching the info I had, I was surprised to find that ir was true. You never know who you are going to find in your tree: plain everyday people or royalty. I know on the Shoffner side of my family there is a lot of Germans: Clapps, Shoffners, and Foglmans. There are also some Albrights and Cobles just to spice up things. I need to to know the names of the children that Everrett and Dessie Smithey had to complete my research. Thank you in advance for any information you can send. Denise
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
susiehelme 30 Jun 2010 11:49AM GMT 
bhatfield_199... 29 Nov 2010 4:33PM GMT 
cculberson100 12 Sep 2012 5:29PM GMT 
wade0307 22 Sep 2013 5:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic