Search for content in message boards

Frank Smith m. Mayme Austin early 1900's

Replies: 4

Re: Frank Smith m. Mayme Austin early 1900's

Posted: 14 Jan 2011 11:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,
i am Brandi. I am on here under my Paternal Grandmother's name researching my Maternal family. I am Andy F. Smith and Mamie's great granddaughter. They had Vada June Smith who married a George Byrd; and had two children, Linda Faye and Micheal Dwayne. Then she remarried to a Willie Edmonds Jr. after George either left or died( I don't know). With Willie she had five children. Angela Jean, Juanita Sue, Willie III, Kenneth Larry, and Tammy Lee. Tammy Lee is my mother. She was the baby of 7. Vada died from asthma attack in 1972. They called her June also. My mother was 5 almost 6. The children were put up for adoption or passed out to relatives after Vada died. I have many cousins from my mother's siblings. The only remaining children left of Vada's is my mother, Juanita, and Willie III. Kenneth died at age 26, Angela died from blood clot going to her brain in 2003, Linda died in 2008, and Micheal died in 2009. They died 5 months apart from one another. The other three are in Roanoke, VA, Reidsville, NC, and Dover, OH. I am in NC. Vada had a sister named Bessie that died June 2010 in Northern VA of natural old age. I hope this can help you. I also want to find out all i can about my family. None of us know very much since she Vada died so young and the children were split up until Linda and Juanita was able to gather them all back together.Just finding the pictures of my Grandmother and great grandparents has been a wonderful pleasure and very informative for us. Hope this helps. Sorry I do not know anything more on Andy Frank Smith...

Brandi
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
johnoburke 31 Jul 2002 8:43PM GMT 
ksmith21115 15 Jan 2007 4:45PM GMT 
william scial... 12 Mar 2009 10:28PM GMT 
SarahCox65 15 Jan 2011 6:25AM GMT 
johnoburke 18 Jan 2011 10:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic