Search for content in message boards

Looking for Family Gaddy members of Anson County? or North Carolina

Replies: 2

Looking for Family Gaddy members of Anson County? or North Carolina

Posted: 21 Aug 2010 8:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gaddy
HI my name is Janice Parker-

I am looking for the family of the Adam "Abe" Gaddy family.
Adam Gaddy is my grandfather-I am the daughter of Ruthie Gaddy Parker Smith-- which is one of his daughter. My mother- mother was name Martha Salley Gaddy-they have another daughter by the name Gussie Gaddy Chalk-Their parents died when they were very young- It states as following:

MOTHER FAMILY----RUTHIE LEE GADDY PARKER SMITH

GADDY AND SALLEY FAMILY

MARTHA SALLEY, BORN MAY 1 1908/DIED UNKNOWN,PRINCETON, AR IS MY
GRANDMOTHER-WAS MARRIED TO ADAM GADDY---- ON AUG 4, 1907 IN DALLAS, COUNTY, AUSTIN SALLEY/BORN 1881/DIED UNKNOWN AND MARY(MAY)LIZA EASON/BORN 1889/DIED UNKNOWN
WERE MARRIED, THERE WERE TWO CHILDREN BORN IN THE UNION, MARTHA, MAE SUE(WILLIE MAE)SALLEY/ BORN 1915/ DIED UNKNOWN.

Adam Abe GADDY was born 1880 in Arkansas, and died 19 SEPT 1940 in Lincoln, Arkansas. He was the son of 2. Sam GADDY and 3. Flora. He married Sarah. He married Martha SALLEY, daughter of Austin SALLEY and Mary L EASON. She was born May 1 1909 in Rison, AR, and died Sept 18, 1939 in Moscow, AR.

Sam GADDY was born 1847 in North Carolina, and died 1915 in Arkansas. He was the son of unknown.

3. Flora was born abt 1853 in North Carolina, and died in Arkansas. She was the daughter of 6. UNKNOWN and 7. UNKNOWN.

Children of Flora and Sam GADDY are:1. i. Adam Abe GADDY was born 1880 in Arkansas, and died 19 SEPT 1940 in Lincoln, Arkansas. He married Sarah. He married Martha SALLEY, daughter of Austin SALLEY and Mary L EASON. She was born May 1 1909 in Rison, AR, and died Sept 18, 1939 in Moscow, AR.
ii. Gussie GADDY was born 25 Sep 1885 in Arkansas, and died Apr 1975 in Pine Bluff, Jefferson, Arkansas, United States of America. She married Ideary STEWART, son of Ella. He was born abt 1882 in Virginia, and died in Pine Bluff, Jefferson, Arkansas, United States of America.
iii. Cora GADDY was born 1895 in North Carolina, and died 21 Oct 1987 in Arkansas. She married Commodore WILLIAMS. He was born in Arkansas, and died in Pine Bluff, Jefferson, Arkansas, United States of America.
iv. Flora GADDY was born 12 May 1886 in North Carolina, and died Jun 1968 in Pine Bluff, Jefferson, Arkansas, United States of America. She married William FRANKLIN.
v. Joe GADDY was born in North Carolina.
vi. Ben GADDY was born in North Carolina.
vii. Lydia Ann GADDY was born in Arkansas. She married .
viii. Lela GADDY was born in Arkansas. She married GREEN.

Thank you Janice
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jparker383 22 Aug 2010 2:09AM GMT 
vechetty 15 Oct 2010 1:08AM GMT 
patillotravel 28 Dec 2012 2:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions