Search for content in message boards

Anson County Families: Rayfield, Webb, Woodburn, Gaddy, Griggs,Gulledge, Redfearn and related

Replies: 7

Anson County Families: Rayfield, Webb, Woodburn, Gaddy, Griggs,Gulledge, Redfearn and related

Posted: 25 Mar 2012 2:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Webb, Woodburn, Gaddy, Rayfield, Gulledge, Redfearn, Griggs
To anyone with these family names in your immediate lines, please contact me. I have alot of info on all of these lines. My husband's Grandmother(Carolyn Woodburn Rayfield) was born a Woodburn, and her mother was a Webb,and grandmother married a Rayfield (William Rayfield). Luckily she, her mother (Minnie Lee Webb Woodburn, and many of her great aunts were members of the DAR,& Colonial Dames, so I have family history on all of the families that they did in the 1940's. I have also been given all of the old family pictures, some go back to the 1800's. I have just gotten them and thumbed through them. I know there are some pictures that are not identified, so that is where I am asking for help. I plan to scan and post all of the pictures, but some are nameless. I did see a bag that had "our Arkansas Kin" If you are interested in hopefully identifying some of these unknowns please keep an eye on my tree Pamela Suzanne Davis' Family tree
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
suzanneBlanch... 25 Mar 2012 8:34PM GMT 
SteelBeamDixi... 6 Apr 2012 2:39PM GMT 
suzanneBlanch... 28 Apr 2012 1:35PM GMT 
Robbi_Morris 27 Apr 2012 12:55AM GMT 
Martha_Spivey 23 Jan 2013 2:36PM GMT 
timothywaynet... 18 Feb 2013 9:13PM GMT 
jparker383 15 Feb 2013 7:51PM GMT 
dorseyirene 27 Feb 2013 2:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions