Search for content in message boards

Thomas

Replies: 6

Re: John Ashley (Bee) Thomas

Posted: 26 Dec 2012 10:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Dec 2012 12:09PM GMT
Surnames: Thomas, Curlee, Hill,
Samuel Paul Thomas married to Lucy Lenora Broadaway daughter of Columbus "Tump" Broadaway and Sarah Sallie Broadaway. At Hopewell United Methodist Church the sons of him that are buried at HWUMC are Charlie B. Thomas, Sarah Orene Thomas Caudle, and Pearl Thomas Kiker and they are other Thomases buried in that cemetary. like Carl William Thomas son of Bud and Mattie Williams Thomas which is my uncle and brother of John Frank Thomas who married the other daughter of Samuel Paul Thomas, Ollie Bell Thomas and the other daughters of Samuel Paul Thomas, Leo Dorothy Thomas are buried at Rocky Mount Baptist Church with her brother John Paul Thomas and Lillah Geneva Thomas McCoy and Bernice Thomas Tucker are buried in Sharon Memorial Park in Charlotte, NC. Claude Columbus Thomas is buried at Lakeland Memorial Park with Ollie Bell Thomas and Bobby Joe Thomas and daddy Loumis Claude Thomas and son in Laws William Monroe Yost and John Lewis Matthews, Stanly Roszack and I bet Claude's other son that lives in Waxhaw, Living Thomas and wife Living Hope Helms and Living Roszack are going to be buried in the Lakeland Memorial Park.

John Ashley Thomas had 10 kids

James Henry Thomas who married Lillie Kendall
Enoch Millard Thomas who married Fannie Holliman
Joseph Benton Thomas who married twice first Alice Jane Hatley and then Eva Harwood Shoe
Samuel Paul Thomas who married Lucy Lenora Broadaway
Jonah Lee Thomas who married Lillah Jane Mauldin
Marshall Alexander Thomas
Mary Ella Ruth Thomas who married Edmond Lilly Hill
Bee Ashley Thomas who married Elva Grace Allen
Mallie Dwight "Devotion" Thomas who married Minnie Louise Allen
John Ashley Thomas Jr who married Mary Curlee

The story on the Junior is that he was adopted by a Curlee Family and they took him to Hickory, NC and let him marry Mary Curlee and they tought him ways to get around the census and other things. So This family never filed Death Certificates or had much info going out of the home or hospitals. They lived in Charlotte, NC when both of them died. This Curlee Family is a different family line than of Elizabeth Curlee. They always moved around. He and his wife are buried in a Cemetary near Idlewild Road, Charlotte NC near a Lola Thomas who married a John Wallace which is one of his daughters. He only had three kids. I know just alittle about this cause of how I found out this.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
John Hyatt 5 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
George Thomas 5 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
John Hyatt 6 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
George Thomas 6 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
mamalc 14 Jun 2004 11:20AM GMT 
seberjane 14 Apr 2006 2:48PM GMT 
timothywaynet... 26 Dec 2012 5:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions