Search for content in message boards

Harrison/Mary Hudler Blackburn

Replies: 5

Re: Harrison/Mary Hudler Blackburn

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 9:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jan 2013 9:38PM GMT
Hi Dawn. Is there any way you can contact me directly by email? (hersheysmeow@yahoo.com) Are you on facebook? I can't access your tree or contact you directly on this (at least not without paying for additional service).

The only thing I have on Harrison is that he died in 1891 at the age of 41. I am trying to regain contact with the relative that gave me that information (and a great deal of the information I have on the Blackburns), but we lost contact. I worked on the family tree quite a bit in 2000, but haven't done anything in a long time. Meeting relatives on facebook (Aunt Ruby's son Chuck, Aunt Hazel's son & dtr-in-law, etc.) and seeing the picture of Uncle Blaine is what triggered me to look into it again. We have all been talking back and forth about the pictures in the last week or so. I do not know who Arthur is. I knew that Bertie's mom died in childbirth in Texas, but I didn't know why they were in Texas. I JUST found out from Chuck that they were in a covered wagon train on the way to California when she gave birth and died. Any chance you could contact me via email or facebook?

P.S. Sorry... wasn't paying enough attention, I guess. Arthur is obviously Bertie's brother, but I don't recognize that name offhand. I do have quite a bit on the Hudlers, also, but haven't looked at in a long time. I think Bertie's mom was named Ellen Acres? I have a picture of her dad, Robert Hudler, on my facebook.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dawn_Dail 17 Mar 2010 4:34AM GMT 
JaynesPage 4 Jan 2013 5:56AM GMT 
Dawn_Dail 5 Jan 2013 4:47AM GMT 
JaynesPage 5 Jan 2013 5:07AM GMT 
Dawn_Dail 6 Jan 2013 4:04AM GMT 
JaynesPage 6 Jan 2013 4:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions