Search for content in message boards

Hoggard family in North Carolina

Replies: 2

Hoggard family in North Carolina

Posted: 7 Jun 2013 1:10PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Hoggard
From my understanding my grandmother Mamie Lee Hoggard was from Bertie, North Carolina. She died here in Baltimore, md. Her parents are Caupell Hoggard and Elle Lee Jenkins.
My father is Earl Jack Hoggard. My mother told me my father was adopted by Mamie Lee Hoggard. If anyone has info on my father or grandmother could you please share. My last name is hoggard and I always hated it because of my dead beat dad. But as I find more info on the name Hoggard I am more proud to have the name. Even though mamie may be my adoptive grandmother I still have a place for her because she may have adopted my father. And I feel bad for all the bad things my father put her through. She passed oct 5th 2002 and was buried in middle river maryland. I don't have a way to contact my father, and there is so many questions I have. If anyone had info on my father or grandmother, or hoggard relatives in general. Please share. Thank you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Tayhollywood 7 Jun 2013 7:10PM GMT 
Z1NN1E 2 Jul 2013 3:28AM GMT 
REarly7209 2 Jul 2013 12:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions