Search for content in message boards

Eli Martin White (E M White)

Replies: 5

Eli Martin White (E M White)

Paul T. Ward (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2001 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: White, Ward, Williamson, Bennett

Is there anyone with information of any kind about My GrandFather Eli Martin White. Lived in Brunswick County & Maybe Columbus County. He was born 4 Feb, 1840 married 4 times: Mariage 13 June 1867 first wife was Sarah E. Williamson (born 23 Sept 1844 and they had seven children: Bill, Jim, Deck, John, Rose, Sophie and Dora. After Sarah died he married Edith Bennett from the Exum Community. They were not married long as she and her first child died in child birth. His third (mariage 30 Jan 1897) wife was my grandmother Roxy Ann Ward. They had two children: Sarah and Alberta (Birtie my mother) His forth wife was Caroline Blackmon,(Some people called her last name Ward) They had: Jesse, Pink, Rich, Lola,and Lillie. I would like to know where each is buried and I know that there is a Family bible out there somewhere because at one time I saw it when His last wife was still alive.. I also understand that Roxy Ann Ward is buried at the Hosea Simmons cemetery off the Ward Town Rd. Near Old Dock. Why? I would like any information you might have.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Paul T. Ward 21 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
cathy 21 Aug 2001 2:28AM GMT 
Paul Thomas Ward 21 Aug 2001 2:50AM GMT 
cmwhitedcw 22 Feb 2002 8:28PM GMT 
Paul Thomas Ward 22 Feb 2002 11:02PM GMT 
cmwhitedcw 22 Feb 2002 11:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions