Search for content in message boards

Jean Swan Finch

Replies: 3

Re: Jean Swan Finch

Posted: 20 Dec 2001 4:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Mar 2002 3:51PM GMT
Marsha:

In surfing the net today I found your query. I realize your query is nearly a year old and I am wondering if you ever received a reply from anyone. I am a Finch family researcher. My great great grandfather, Charles Beanon Finch, was a brother to Benoni Wheeler Finch who married Jean Swan.

Thomas H. Finch was one of the children of Benoni and Jean Swan Finch. I have a 1920 census which shows that Thomas H. Finch married an Emma ___?__. Thomas and Emma had 5 children: (1) Gene (2) Earl (3) Irene (4) Robert (5) Thomas.

I also have information from my research that Thomas H. Finch had a younger sister by the name of Mary Louise Finch. Mary Louise made a list of the children of her grandparents, Benoni Wheeler and Elizabeth Holliman Finch. This list has created a lot of discussion as we have been unable to verify the many children of Benoni and Elizabeth because they do not show up on the census records.

If you still have the photo of Jean Swan I would be very interested in obtaining a copy. This photo would renew the efforts of those in my family who are looking for more information about Benoni Wheeler Finch. Benoni was a lumberman who lived in Stevens Point Wisconsin. He is buried there.

My name and address are as follows:

Duane R. Finch
9543 Carriage Run Circle
Loveland OH 45140
E-mail: BDFinch@aol.com

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mmascarenas52... 7 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
DuaneFinch75 20 Dec 2001 11:10PM GMT 
cat_ballew 7 May 2013 3:06AM GMT 
bdfinch165 7 May 2013 3:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic