Search for content in message boards

WARLICK, Henderson & RUDDLES, Elizabeth

Replies: 5

Re: WARLICK, Henderson & RUDDLES, Elizabeth

Posted: 10 Dec 2013 3:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
i am mary jane warlick great granddaughter her daughter was my grand mother mary roxie ramsey we know nothing about mary or her parents if you lets us know mary die we roxie was 6 months old the indians raised roxie we was told by her half brothers she was the only child born to mary and will ramsey but will married 5 more times but he just had 1 girl the rest was boys the boys did not like roxie because she was by the indias we dodnt know who mary is buried at grape creek in murphy nc roxie married glen martin they had 3 girls dot peggy my mom betty there was 2 boys who die when they was small roxie and her family is buried at mt liberty in murphy except 1 girl she is buried at gastonia nc dot mary has many grand kids a total of 5 gernation if her daughter was alive so who ever mary was her blood still is alive if you have infortmion about her or her sister or brother we did find out roxie had ahalf sister della or somethin like that pleas let us knowroxannawalker 61 pleasant hillrdmurphy nc 28906
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Terriltp 16 Apr 2004 5:17PM GMT 
walkerroxanna 1 Aug 2013 8:28PM GMT 
nativespirit7... 22 Aug 2013 3:02AM GMT 
walkerroxanna 10 Dec 2013 10:27PM GMT 
Terriltp 26 Feb 2014 3:28PM GMT 
Terriltp 26 Feb 2014 3:32PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions