Search for content in message boards

Find Parents of Two Children Born in Chadbourn, NC - Names: Campbell, Lawrence, Lewis, Purdie, Keith of mother's side ????

Replies: 3

Re: Find Parents of Two Children Born in Chadbourn, NC - Names: Campbell, Lawrence, Lewis, Purdie, Keith of mother's side ????

Posted: 25 Sep 2012 9:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Campbell, a l s t o n, s h a c k e l s
greetings how are you I just read your post today I do see that it was written in December sorry for the delay as I have not been on the site and so for some years with that being said I do believe there maybe a connection first Jamie J a n I E did she marry a green did she move to Harrisburg Pennsylvania. second do you know if Nelson Allston also had the name of Thomas third do you know whether or not lucy Campbell and her family buried in North Carolina or South Carolina. now about the woman name Mary do you know whether Mary died giving birth to another child do you know where she died do you have any information about Mary after Allston. I am using voice text you therefore they maybe 2 L's in the name of alston and or a typo sorry in advance
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ournew 9 Apr 2004 7:25PM GMT 
dkeith52 22 Jun 2004 2:24PM GMT 
THKNGOD 6 Dec 2011 1:14AM GMT 
Ournew 25 Sep 2012 3:08PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions