Search for content in message boards

Trying to find information about my Dad William George Jackson

Replies: 4

Re: Trying to find information about my Dad William George Jackson

Posted: 27 May 2012 10:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Michelle
I lived and grew up in Poplar Branch and remember your Grandmother Elsie Jackson, she was a very elegant lady, I remember her going to church in her fur mink stole that had mink bodies hanging down and I thought she was a millionaire!!!! She run a Hunting and Fishing lodge and my Father would take out hunting or fishing parties for her. I remember your Uncle Don and his wife Jean and her sisters Alice and Sue Sutton. I only remember your Dad slightly as both he and Don were grown and away when I grew up. If you find any pictures of Mrs. Elsie or her home would you please post them to the Currituck site? Just send them to Kay Lynn Sheppard and she will post them. Mrs. Elsie was such a part of Poplar Branch I think it would be great to get pictures of her. I don't ever remember your Grandfather Uriah but would love to hear what kind of information you have on him.
I am so happy you found your family and Mrs. Elsie would be pleased that ya'll are together.
Let me know what you find out about your Grandparents.
Regards
Judy Merrell Brickhouse
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mjackson1967 10 Nov 2007 4:32AM GMT 
bootems 22 Nov 2007 6:22AM GMT 
SusanIngraham... 18 Feb 2012 2:37AM GMT 
stagemeyer3 13 May 2012 11:41PM GMT 
judy brickhou... 27 May 2012 4:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions