Search for content in message boards

Trying to find information about my Dad William George Jackson

Replies: 4

Trying to find information about my Dad William George Jackson

Posted: 9 Nov 2007 9:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jackson,Ballance
Hello my name is Michelle Jackson and I am the daughter of the late William George Jackson who passed away when I was 3 years old in 1970. My grandparents were Ulrich Jackson and Elsie Ballance Jackson who both passed away before I was born in 1961 and 1965. I also had a Uncle Donald Jackson who passed away in the late 1980's. Uncle Don along with my great aunt Hulda always sent me such beautiful cards and letters and told me my Dad would have been proud of me when I was growing up. I always enjoyed getting a letter in the mail from them or talking on the phone. My mom Betty Jackson passed in 2001 and I do not have any family members that are still alive on her side of the family to give me any information about my dad's side of the family. I only have 3 pictures of my dad one with him and his dad Ulrich in a Military picture, one of him when he was a baby and one of him standing in front of a home in the early 60's. I know he had been married before my mom told me I had half sister named Sherry Ann Jackson from Houston Texas but I have never been able to locate her. I've seen some post from Linda Jackson Muff who I hope is my cousin I replied to the post but it looks like she hasn't left any messages in a few years so Im hoping she may check this board. I would love any information on my dad and grandparents and would love to meet any cousins if they would like to meet me. I live in Nags Head Nc and I have a great husband Eric and 3 great kids Im 40 now so I thought I better get on the ball and try to put a tree together for my kids. I was sad to notice most of my family passed in their 40's and 50's so it is hard to find much information. If anyone has any information at all I would be so grateful. Thank you Michelle Jackson Stagemeyer
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mjackson1967 10 Nov 2007 4:32AM GMT 
bootems 22 Nov 2007 6:22AM GMT 
SusanIngraham... 18 Feb 2012 2:37AM GMT 
stagemeyer3 13 May 2012 11:41PM GMT 
judy brickhou... 27 May 2012 4:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic