The next DNA participant is haplogroup K, also European, but less common than haplogroup H.
3. Sallie Mary Gibbs, 1893-1936, Spouse: Albert Cartwright Credle
4. Cora Eva Carawan, 1866-1940, Spouse: Henry White Gibbs
5. Susan Jane Midgett, 1839-1917, Spouse: Richard Benjamin Carawan
6. Sarah “Sallie” Fisher, 1813 - ?, Spouse: Benjamin Sparrow Midyett
7. Hepsibah (last name unknown), birth and death unknown, Spouse: David Fisher
(Source - Benjamin S. Midyett Family Records, Hyde Remembers, p. 112)
This is kit number 128572 on our web page at http://www.familytreedna.com/public/HatterasMothers/default....
If you descend from any of these women, or any of the sisters, mothers or maternal aunts of these women, then this applies to your family tree.
Does anyone have any info about Hepsibah?