Search for content in message boards

Willis Etheridge

Replies: 0

Willis Etheridge

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 9:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone have any information on Willis Etheridge son of John Etheridge & Eleanor Bright. I am Looking for Thomas Etheridge in the Currituck County Court Minutes I found this information.

Tuesday, August 26, 1800
Ordered that John Northern Esq., Joseph Ballentine, Henry Ballentine & Thomas Cox…audit and settle the accounts of Francis (?) Etheridge Administrator of the Estate of Caleb Etheridge decd. and make return to next court.

Tuesday, August 26, 1800
On the Presentment (?) of the Grand Jury ordered that Joseph Ballentine Constable bring to this Court now sitting Thomas Etheridge orphan of Francis Etheridge in order that he may be bound out agreeable to Law.

Monday 26th Feby. 1810
Ordered that Matthias Bell have the right of administering on the estate of Francis Etheridge decd. who qualified & entered into bond with James Etheridge Jun. & Wm. Etheridge of £500.

I know Willis had son's by the name of James & William I am thinking this might be the Thomas Etheridge I have been looking for for over 10 years as he showed up in Rowan County about the same time as James Children Sarah and Thomas. He also showed up about the same time in Weakley County Tennessee and died in Weakley County in 1844

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions