Search for content in message boards

Whitehall

Replies: 18

Re: Alexander LeGrand Whitehall

Posted: 5 Jun 2012 6:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Whitehall, Jarvis, Tillet
Hi, I agree that Nancy was not Alexander's wife and I would love to receive the documents that prove it and where Mary applied for her dower. I had guessed that Mary Jarvis / Tillet was his widow because she was guardian to the minor children. I am descended from Alexander and Mary's daughter, Nancy, who married Thomas Gray. I haven't been able to find all the documents even though I have ordered all the microfilm that the LDS has. The son Robert's estate settlement is on the Currituck County, NC GenWeb site, but I can't find the film of it. That is where I found the proof that Namcy was Alexander's daugher because she received a portion of the land of Robert's estate as it was divided equally among his siblings. I have all the deeds where Roberts' siblings sell their portion to Thomas Whitehall.
I have a deed of when Nancy Gray, daught6er of Thomas & Nancy Gray sells the land she inherited from Thomas Gray to her monther, Nancy, before she and her husband, Daniel Burfoot Lindsey, leave for Mississippi. Let me know if you want any of that.
Julia French Wood
JuliaFWood@aol.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
xxxJSchroeder... 17 Oct 2001 1:57AM GMT 
ronwhitehall 25 May 2012 9:44PM GMT 
JJFrenchWood 25 May 2012 9:54PM GMT 
ronwhitehall 25 May 2012 10:07PM GMT 
b2b128 5 Jun 2012 11:48AM GMT 
JJFrenchWood 5 Jun 2012 12:53PM GMT 
dorisannwhite 6 Aug 2013 10:11PM GMT 
Heather_White... 12 Nov 2013 5:14AM GMT 
JohnLaird9 13 Nov 2013 2:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions