Search for content in message boards

NUNNALLY/SIMERSON BIBLE

Replies: 12

NUNNALLY/SIMERSON BIBLE

Posted: 30 Oct 2000 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Sep 2001 2:49PM GMT
Surnames: CHAPMAN, COATS, NUNNALLY, SIMESON, YOUNG, LOMAX, BARNES, WOOD, POOL
My parents were Sidney Ray SIMERSON and Nannie Elizabeth YOUNG.My grandparent was Samuel Elijah SIMERSON and his father was William Henry SIMERSON. William Henry's first wife was Frances "Fannie" NUNNALLY, and all of these were born, died and buried in the Churchland area of Davidson County. All are mentioned in the history book of Churchland Baptist Church.

Recently I came upon an old family bible containing Simerson data that I already knew, but there are many references to different NUNNALLY persons, including birth/death dates and marrying date and spouse. I do not know the relationship of these mentioned NUNNALLY persons to each other. I suspect that Elisha,the oldest male, is the ancestor of all the others.

The NUNNALLY names I have are: Elisha, Frances, William, Nancy, James, Polly, Betsy, Rebecca, Elisha (Jr.?). Each of these names has a date and event attached to it. Entries are in old type script and some are difficult to read because of ink blobs or lines/letters running together. The paper is brown with age.

If there are any NUNNALLY family still around that area that could use any of this data; and that could put them together in family units; I'd be glad to supply what I have and only ask in return the family structures of those names and how the one NUNNALLY in my family, Frances "Fanny" fits in to one of them. This would expand my SIMERSON database somewhat.

Respectfully submitted, Bert Simerson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Hoodert 30 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
hegreene 24 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
hegreene 24 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Bert Simerson 25 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
hegreene 26 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
@@rebdavis@ha... 29 Nov 2001 5:15AM GMT 
hegreene 29 Nov 2001 2:13PM GMT 
@@b.simerson@... 30 Nov 2001 7:28PM GMT 
lindsay thompson 19 Oct 2001 2:03PM GMT 
@@b.simerson@... 19 Oct 2001 3:09PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions