Search for content in message boards

VINSON family

Replies: 2

Re: VINSON family

Posted: 9 Feb 2014 5:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Mike Dunn
My father was a Dunn from Johnston co NC that is close to Wake.co.. His grandmother on his
father side of the family was a Vinson, on the census of 1870 the Vinson lived in St Mary Wake co NC .my auntie who is now deceased said she stayed on the reservation when she was young
and went to the powwows I am also looking for a Native American connection. It is very difficult.
finding info. because it seems that people think you might be trying to still their information so they are not sharing.info of any kind, mainly names. So you must have a lot of luck in order to
find the right connection. I don't think it can be done just by computer if so that is wear the luck come in at.. But, I think you got to go out and look in a lot of hard copy records at the archive
court house, library and even find the places were they lived and fine people in the area with the same name who could be related to you or know someone that might can help tell of someone
that connects with your family right in the same area because a lot of people never move far from their ancestry home.
MJones
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Mike Dunn 1 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT 
mjones10456 10 Feb 2014 12:51AM GMT 
la_historia 30 Jul 2014 4:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions