Search for content in message boards

More Copeland's from Hertford Co, NC

Replies: 3

Re: More Copeland's from Hertford Co, NC

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 9:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Thelma,
You are so welcome. I enjoyed helping you. You can get the Fouts book from Amazon.com. Ms. Fouts has a page on parkerheritage.com. You can follow her comments and send one to her, there. Again, the book's name is Following the Land, A Genealogical History of Some of the Parkers of Nansemond County, virginia and chowan/Hertford/Gates Counties, North Carolina 1604-2004.
I will write you again through my own e-mail and you are welcome to e-mail me back, anytime.
Some of the Copeland names covered in the book are John, Jese, James, Henry, Joseph, Cora, Christian, Charles, Grace, Josiah, Judith Parker, Mary, Sarah, Silas, and 3 Williams. There are 3 Coplands, as well -- Elisha S., Henry, and Jesse.
The book requires study because it has a LOT of information including land descriptions, wills, deeds, and especially family relationships.
I will be happy to stay in touch, as you research your Copelands, and hope to be of help.
Thanks for your reply, and best wishes.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
grandma3xs 12 Dec 2012 12:03AM GMT 
DownWindsorWa... 12 Jan 2013 1:09AM GMT 
grandma3xs 13 Jan 2013 1:54AM GMT 
DownWindsorWa... 14 Jan 2013 4:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions