Search for content in message boards

Hymrick Johnson

Replies: 1

Hymrick Johnson

Posted: 16 Jun 2013 12:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jun 2013 12:43PM GMT
Surnames: JOHNSON, PATE, YELVERTON, RADFORD, EDGERTON, MITCHELL, PARRISH, CUDDINGTON
Who was Hymrick Johnson? He apparently must have lived or had relatives who lived in the Beaulah area of Johnston county. For sure he had a son named AMOS FRANKLIN JOHNSON. Where is Hymrick buried? His wife was Eliza. Eliza who? Who were his siblings?

And was Hymrick related to 'Old Man Amos' Johnson? I have been told Old Man Amos was a Rev. War vet. Need to understand the connection. Hoping someone has some bible records or knowledge of this family will help.

Amos Franklin Johnson's parents were Hymrick and Eliza Johnson. Amos Franklin had at least one sister named Jacky Ann. Jacky Ann married a B B Yelverton, son of Bennett Yelverton and Nellie Raines Yelverton.

Amos Franklin went by the name FRANK and married Arkansas Pate, dau of Major Isham Pate. Their marriage took place in Wayne. I am hoping a local Johnson, Radford, Yelverton (or possibly Mitchell, Edgerton, Parrish, or Cuddington) researcher/family can help me sort this latest mystery.

Arkansas Pate Johnson was laid to rest in the Ruffin Radford cemetery near where "two Johnson ladies" lived in 1929. Don't know if these ladies were spinsters or widows? I believe these Johnsons lived nearby to Radfords or Edgertons since the cemetery is now on their land. Who were these Johnson ladies? Were they sisters of Frank's or maybe sisters of Hymrick's? And who is THIS RUFFIN RADFORD the cemetery's namesake?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
saltbreeze44m... 16 Jun 2013 6:36PM GMT 
CJordan65 8 Aug 2013 3:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions