Here is another Millender from the Johnston Co/Wayne Co area
Robert Sellers is my GG Grandmothers brother. Does Ann Mariah ring any bells?
Descendants of Ann Mariah Millender
Generation No. 1
1. ANN MARIAH1 MILLENDER1 was born November 25, 1826 in Johnston County, NC, and died November 12, 1906 in Johnston County, NC. She married BENJAMIN T.1 EASON1 January 05, 1851 in Johnston County, N.C.1. He was born February 28, 1822 in Johnston County, NC, and died March 24, 1898 in Johnston County, NC.
More About BENJAMIN EASON and ANN MILLENDER:
Marriage: January 05, 1851, Johnston County, N.C.1
Children of ANN MILLENDER and BENJAMIN EASON are:
i. BETTIE2 EASON1, m. ROBERT SELLERS, October 26, 1884, Johnston County1.
More About ROBERT SELLERS and BETTIE EASON:
: at the home of Eason's
Marriage 1: October 26, 1884, Johnston County1
Marriage 2: At the home of Eason's
Marriage 3: J.R. Jones, MG
ii. MARGARET EASON1, b. 1854, Selma (West), North Carolina (Johnston County); d. August 17, 1930, Selma (West), North Carolina (Johnston County); m. DAVID W. SELLERS, October 21, 1875, Johnston County; b. 1850, Smithfield , N.C. (Johnston County); d. 1925, Selma (West), North Carolina (Johnston County).
More About DAVID SELLERS and MARGARET EASON:
Marriage 1: October 21, 1875, Johnston County
Marriage 2: at Benjamin Eason's house
Marriage 3: from Johnston Co. Marriage Registers
Marriage 4: R.W. Crumpler, Justice of the Peace
iii. JOHN2 EASON1, m. SARAH JANE EDWARDS, July 29, 1880, Johnston County, N.C..
More About JOHN2 EASON and SARAH EDWARDS:
Marriage: July 29, 1880, Johnston County, N.C.
iv. WILLIAM M. EASON1, m. MARYANN WILKINS, November 16, 1871, Johnston Co., NC; b. August 08, 1847, Johnston County, NC2; d. Aft. 1886, Johnston County, NC.
More About WILLIAM EASON and MARYANN WILKINS:
Marriage: November 16, 1871, Johnston Co., NC
v. IRA J. EASON3, m. ADDIE H. JONES3, June 22, 1894, Johnston Co., NC4.
More About IRA EASON and ADDIE JONES:
Marriage: June 22, 1894, Johnston Co., NC4
1. AIM BevWmson-ICQ 848922128-Pittman Data Bank.
2. Recorded in Owen C. Wilkins' Family Bible:Mrs. J.T. Wilkins Jun'r.
3. AIM BevWmson-ICQ 848922128-Pittman Data Bank.
4. Charlene L. Nix, 11/11/99, new.
Bev was so kind to fill most of this information. I have not personally documented all of it yet.