Search for content in message boards

Free DNA test

Replies: 0

Free DNA test

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 11:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morris
John H Morris was born in NC in 1818 according to a census report.He married Jane Coggin or Coggins in the early 1840's in Chatham co NC in the Gulf NC area near the Moore co NC county line but is now Lee co NC. They were in Chatham co NC in the 1850 NC census and in Moore co NC just across the county line in the Pockey NC area which was Moore co NC at the time but is now Lee co NC. they were back in Chatham co NC in the 1870 and the 1880 NC census. I do not know which county he was born in. I am trying to find a direct male descendant of John H Morris through one of his sons for a DNA test which i will apy for which should show which Morris line he was from. I have spent years trying to find who his parents were. The DNA test is very simple. A direct male descendant is a male descendant of a son of John H MOrris and his son and his son and his son etc. That means his last name would be Morris. John H Morris and Jane Coggins had sons Daniel Morris born about 1846 and Henry Morris born about 1847 and John Morris born about 1852-1856 and Matthew Franklin or Franklin Matthew Morris (my ancestor) born about 1858. John H Morris died in 1908 in the area of Moore co NC that became Lee co NC or in Lee co NC since Lee co NC was formed in 1908. If anyone descends from one of the sons of John H Morris please contact me at rsmith6670@msn.com I have a lot of information about the Morris family and I will furnish any and all information about the Morris family and the results of the DNa test. Maybe someone knows fo a cousin that descends from one of the son so John H Morris. thanks, Ross

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions