Search for content in message boards

Decendents of John Becton

Replies: 0

Decendents of John Becton

Posted: 17 Oct 2013 12:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Becton
I am a decendent of John Becton from 1700's in Craven County, New Bern, NC. I came down the line of John to George to Micajah, to Joseph, to Andrew Jackson and Isabella, to Maybelle Becton Rabitsch.
I am looking for information as to where John Becton is buried and if anything remains in NC from where he lived at the time. I have seen where Becton's Old Field is still on the map today, but am unfamiliar with this.
I am also looking for more information as to where Macajah is buried. We think it is at Big Horse Creek but are not sure where that would be, as there is no headstone for him there.
I am also interested in where Isabella Becton, married to Andrew Jackson is buried. We have heard that she was buried next to him-so that he as buried between his first wife and his second wife, but her headstone is not there, possibly having been broken off. If anyone has a picture of the headstone, that would be very much appreciated!
Any other family information that you can pass along for anyone in this side of the family is very much appreciated, esp. any early war history-Revolutionary through War Between The States.
Thank you!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions