Search for content in message boards

McDaniels, McDaniel, Daniels or Daniel

Replies: 4

McDaniels, McDaniel, Daniels or Daniel

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 6:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McDaniels or McDaniel
This is a difficult part of my family to research. I am a McDaniels, as is my father and his father. My grandfather is Thomas L from Selma, NC (now residing in Elizabeth City). As I have started to research this line I am finding that they have somehow lost the "s" or the "Mc". Sometimes i might just put McDaniels and it may end up being McDaniel or Daniel. My great grandfather was William R McDaniels b.1880 d. 1962 and married Anna Pierce. His father (my grandfather says) was Willis "Mac" McDaniels b. 1821 d. 1889 and was married to Nancy "Caroline" Rains b.1836 d.1904. I have found Willie or Willis in Sampson, or Wayne and Carolina in Pikeville and Johnston. Along with William thier other child were (names might be a little shifty) Senia, Henry, Jo, Octavia "Francis", Claudia "Jane or Ellen", Mattie, Bettie, and Hattie. If anyone has any infomation on my Willis or Willie "Mac" McDaniels (his last night in whatever form it really was) or Nancy "Caroline" Rains, please let me know! I am stuck on this part and would appreciate any help!

Leslie N McDaniels
Grifton, North Carolina
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lmcdaniels131 17 Oct 2012 12:37AM GMT 
thomasker2 18 Oct 2012 4:12PM GMT 
lmac13172 13 Jun 2013 6:03AM GMT 
lmac13172 7 Jan 2014 2:29AM GMT 
thomasker2 7 Jan 2014 1:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic