Search for content in message boards

Daniel Edward and Susan Hudson

Replies: 3

Re: Daniel Edward and Susan Hudson

Posted: 12 Sep 2009 6:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Oct 2012 2:32PM GMT
Surnames: HUDSON, PIERCE, EVANS, BROWN, HOLT, ROYSTER
I was told they moved to SC and the first children were born in SC. I think Horry, SC. They moved back to Onslow County,NC and shortly Daniel Edward died. He does not appear on 1850 Onslow co, nc Census with Susan and children. Daniel Edward HUDSON and Susan PIERCE HUDSON are my ggggrand parents. I was told Susan is buried in the Barber Cemetery. I believe they had 8 children.
[?F,?F,John, Jimmy, Edward, "Sue" Susan, Bryant William, Sealy.
their 2nd son "Jimmy" Daniel James HUDSON married Julia Ann EVANS(my gg grand parents). they had 9 children.
Their 3rd is James "Frank" Franklin HUDSON who married "Indie" Indiana FLOYD.(my great grand parents) Their daughter is my grandmother.
Julia Ann EVANS had sibblings. HEr Little sister is Nan EVANS ROYSTER; and a little brother named John. John died young. Absolom B. BROWN and his wife Sarah Elizabeth HOLT raised Julia. "Nan" was about 3 years old when her mother died.
Family tales tell us that Nan climbed into the lap of whoever raised her and asked if she could go home with him. They packed her things in a Red hankerchef. Their mom's name is Mary Elizabeth Evans. Her mother was not married to her father from what I was told by my grandmother. Any info on this family is appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Patricia Anderson 12 Oct 2006 8:11PM GMT 
starnish 22 Jan 2007 3:15PM GMT 
pj116_1 3 Dec 2008 2:05AM GMT 
Yardley23 13 Sep 2009 12:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic