Search for content in message boards

Robert Benjamin Greer

Replies: 4

Re: Robert Benjamin Greer

Posted: 15 Aug 2013 4:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Aug 2013 4:45AM GMT
I wished I had more on this man that was married to my Aunt and they lived in Wilmington. NC in the 1940's. I pulled a copy of his draft registration form off Ancestry.com and there's only one other person that could possibly tell us more and she's 92 years old and in nursing home and I've tried to get her to try to remember something about him but honestly I don't think she really knew much about him herself. The next time I go to Wilmington, NC, I plan to go to the courthouse and see if I can find a divorce degree. Maybe they never got a divorce because she was listed as a widow on her death certificate by her daughter. I never saw him because I was not even born when they were together. It took me 30 years to find out about her own Father. Found him buried over at Arlington Cem. in Virginia.Wished my Father or his other sister were alive because they would be able to remember something that would help us. Have some pictures of the Aunt mentioned with some man but nobody left in the family knows who he was..as no names on pictures.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BESHENOUR 29 Jan 2013 11:50AM GMT 
BESHENOUR 1 Feb 2013 3:28AM GMT 
Tbrantley731 15 Aug 2013 3:25AM GMT 
BESHENOUR 15 Aug 2013 10:41AM GMT 
BESHENOUR 7 Dec 2013 12:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic