Search for content in message boards

Lightfoot Family

Replies: 3

Lightfoot Family

Posted: 15 May 2001 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 May 2005 7:34PM GMT
Surnames: LIGHTFOOT
Hello, I am writing in reguards to my fathers side of the family. We are almost certain that Ya-Tee-Ha-So-Do, Morningstar LIGHTFOOT parents came from the reservation of North Carolina. That is where our search brings us to. I have viewed some of the rolls namely the Guion Miller Rolls of North Carolina with the name of Myra Lightfoot. We are trying to establish the connection with the rest of my family. Rebecca was born in OH and married Hiram Jones. Their children were:Noah,Tommy,Eliazer,Lydia who married Henry Platz,Arilla who married Leslie Platz, Kathryn who married Isaac West,Mary Ann,Sarah,Harriet,William H.,Isiah and Jacob.

Sadly it was not talked about in our family until I was in Jr High and noticed that I had almost no body hair and was darker at winter then the rest of my school mates. I asked and got what information I could get from my grandmother, which all accurate, and found the dates. Now I just have to find the rest of my family. My heart is heavey as I wonder where they are. They all seemed to vanish as the night shadows, and her children didnt pass along pictures or information. Someone out there knows. Time grows short, and I need some help. Can someone help me?
Thank you, Linda Casper
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
casper100 15 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
jl4336 20 Mar 2009 2:47AM GMT 
californiak 5 Apr 2013 2:09PM GMT 
charleslively... 4 Aug 2013 5:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions