Here is a Gibson Penney connection. Robert Barclay let William Gipson a yeaoman have 500 acres in 1775 that was part of his original land deed, part of 708 acres. In 1762 Robert Barkley let Alexander Penney have 200 acres on the upper track of his 708 acre piece from Granville. If not neighbors, these Penneys, Gibsons and Barkleys were in the same vacinity. The Barkley plantation was on Richards Creek, Jersey land near Jersey Church.