Search for content in message boards

WILLIAMS

Replies: 15

Re: WILLIAMS

Brenda Ison (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2004 6:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Williams, Anderson, Curle, Kirby, Bartlett
I am searching for anyone that can help me on my Edward Williams. He came to Kentucky in 1779 and settled outside Fort Boonesborough (Madison County) for two and a half years before going to Lulbegrud Creek in what became Montgomery County, Ky. His birthdate is unknown but estimate from 1730 to 1740. He married Jemima Anderson but the time of their marriage is unknown and we don't know if she was his first wife or second. His childrens names were Daniel, Joshua, Caleb, Penelope, Susannah, Casper and possibly Winnefred. He was associated with Nicholas Anderson and we think that Nicholas was related to Jemima Anderson, Edward's wife. His son-in-laws were Dudley Curle who married Penelope, and Charles Kirby who married Susannah and Joshua Bartlett that married Winne. His daughter-in-laws were Violet Crouch who married Daniel Williams, Elizabeth Woodland who married Caleb, and Hannah Dyer who married Joshua. I am trying to determine if he was a descendant of Edward Williams that came from Hampshire County, Va. Old family accounts say that his son Daniel Williams was born on the Potomac. Any help appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pettyfan67 24 Aug 2013 3:22PM GMT 
Paul Williams 2 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Molly Graham Welch 18 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Glenn Kennedy 5 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Brenda Ison 16 Dec 2004 1:23AM GMT 
Herb Edwards 18 Mar 2005 10:06PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions